Respironics' compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine: EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Ultra quiet operation reduces noise complaints: The EverFlo Q has only a 40 decibel sound level.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo user-friendly: The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility: The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
- The Right Fit series focuses on users' needs: EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs.
- Lightweight for easy transport: The EverFlo Q weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs: No homecare provider filter change for two years. Users do not ever have to change filters.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security: EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage: Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break: Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Sound Level: 40 (typical) dBA
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10% VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration*: (at 5 LPM) 93% +/-3% %
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Dimensions: 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D) cm (inch)
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F °C/°F
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity °C/°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95 % relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft) m (ft)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EVERFLO Q HOME OXYGEN SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 437-5520
Phone: (443) 460-1700
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.