INOGEN ONE PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
A single system to meet all your oxygen needs
Independence. That's what oxygen users really get from the Inogen One. At home and on the go, the Inogen One achieves the independence that you've been missing – not just for running errands, or short trips out of the house, real independence – true spontaneity. You can now take off on a moment's notice, without having to watch the clock or guess how long your oxygen will last. The Inogen One is not simply a stationary device, not simply a portable one. The Inogen One is designed to be one device to serve all your needs.
- Weight: 9.8 lbs. (Device 8.3 lbs.; Battery 1.5 lbs.)
- Size: Length: 11.62"; Width: 6.00"; Height including handle: 12.39"
- Oxygen Flow: Intelligent Delivery Technology. Five flow settings from 1-5
- Power Sensing: Universal Power Supply: AC power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use) DC Power: for mobile DC use in a car / airplane / boat / rv (will recharge battery)
- Battery: Duration 3 hours (at setting 2, in typical home use), recharge approximately 3 hours with AC or DC power
- Noise Level: Less than 40 Decibels (at setting 2, in typical home use)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Stationary, portable and travel
- Additional Lithium Ion Batteries
- Inogen One Satellite Conserver
- Inogen One External Battery Charger
- Universal Power Supply
- Inogen One Cart and Carry Bag
- Inogen One Carry Bag
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
PLATINUM 10 OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR WITH SENSO2 (Invacare®)
THE INOGEN ONE SYSTEM (Inogen)
INOGEN FINGER PULSE OXIMETER (Inogen)
OXYGEN CYLINDERS (Invacare®)
$59.80 - $147.55
INOGEN ONE G2 (Inogen)
HOMEFILL SYSTEM KIT (Invacare®)
BIPAP AVAPS VENTILATOR (Respironics)
OMNILAB ADVANCED + TITRATION SYSTEM (Respironics)
5 OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR, 230 VAC - INTL. (Invacare®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
INOGEN ONE PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Inogen
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 437-5520
Phone: (443) 460-1700
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.