With Focus™, oxygen patients can be more mobile without having to carry burdensome extra system weight. The pulse flow setting of 2 gives O2 patients the ability to ambulate like never before. The FAA-approved Focus makes its own oxygen on demand and provides the solution to the most common issue of finding an oxygen system that a patient can carry - and even makes them feel good about carrying it. The Focus unit's micro-batteries provide advanced duration times in a very small package that easily attaches at one's hip, on a belt, or even to the unit's shoulder strap itself. Each battery features an LED keypad display in 25 percent increments, which enables patients to have a visual indicator of the state of battery charge. Patients can simply switch batteries or recharge to get moving again. The unit can be used, and batteries charged, with its universal power supply that connects to AC/DC power. The optional AirBelt™ (battery belt pack) extends a patient's stay away from other power sources even longer. These multiple power options allow patients to use the POC at home or on the go!
- World's lightest POC - 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
- Most wearable POC
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Operate on rechargeable battery or AC/DC power supply
- Optional AirBelt
- Unique UltraSense technology
- Setting: A 2 pulse setting
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 6.4 in. high x 4.8 in. wide x 2.5 in. deep (16.4 cm high x 12.2 cm wide x 6.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 1.75 lb (0.8 kg) - Focus unit .53 lb (0.2 kg) - per battery (2 included); 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) - optional AirBelt
- Power: Universal Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC; Rechargeable, lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 3 hours - 1.5 hours per battery (2 included)
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- AirBelt Duration: An additional 4 hours; 7 hours total with 2 batteries
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Cannula disconnect, Breath rate, Low battery, Battery charge state, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
FOCUS PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Caire
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 437-5520
Phone: (443) 460-1700
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.